With CIB Internet Banking, you can benefit from the following:
- Transfer between your own Accounts
- Transfer to another CIB account (OTP Higher Authentication required)
- Transfer outside CIB; Inside/Outside the country (OTP Higher Authentication required)
- Settlement of your Credit Cards
- Contribute to your choice of Certified Charity Organizations (OTP Higher Authentication required)
- Set a Forward and Recurring Transactions on specific dates
- Check book on any of your Current Accounts
- Add Related Account
- Update your Contact information with the Bank (OTP Higher Authentication required)
- Send an inquiry, suggestion or complaint
- Change your Limit on the Supplementary Credit Cards
- Dispute Credit Cards Transaction
- Immediately stop your lost/stolen Credit Cards
This is in addition to many other available features at the tip of your fingers.
- Visit our site www.cibeg.com, click on "Internet Banking" under "Online Services"
- On the Internet Banking service page, click on "Register New User" and click on "Agree" after reviewing the terms and conditions.
- Use your ATM 16 Digits Debit Card number and its 4 Digits PIN and set your password to register for free on Internet Banking
- If you have not signed the e-Banking terms and conditions and delivered it to the bank, you will be presented with a note asking you to complete the E-Banking Services Subscription Application at your nearest branch.
For more support, please watch the Internet Banking Registration Demo
Register now to the Internet Banking Service to get
access to your banking accounts from anywhere 24/7 Higher Authentication OTP Token ServiceA Higher Authentication One Time Passcode (OTP) Token is an added level of security to your Username and Password, which allows you to securely perform 3rd Party Transfers outside your own accounts. Once you subscribe for the free service, you will be able to generate an OTP token, via the Soft Token OTP app to authenticate external transfers and perform other transactions.
You can download the free CIB OTP Token mobile application from your store.
For more information on how to activate and use the OTP Token, please check the CIB OTP Token Demo.
Customers who do not prefer to use a mobile app soft token can request a hard token by contacting CIB call center at 19666 and requesting the hard token to be delivered at the preferred branch (Fees apply for the Hard Token option as per bank tariffs).
Signing the Higher Authentication One Time Passcode (OTP) application form at your nearest branch is necessary to activate this service.
Terms and conditions apply