Hemaya Fund is the first mutual fund in the Egyptian market with capital protection, one-year tenor, and monthly subscriptions and redemptions. Invest for one year with full protection of your capital, while accumulating high returns.
- Full capital protection: Benefit from growth in the Egyptian stock market and have your initial capital fully protected at maturity.
- Short-term investment: Hemaya Fund is the only open-ended capital-protected fund in the Egyptian market with a one-year tenor.
- High accumulated returns: Allocate up to 25% of your investment in local equities to improve your returns, while remaining protected from market down-turns.
- Monthly subscriptions and redemptions: Subscriptions and redemptions can be placed during the last five business days of every month until 12:00 p.m. at any of CIB's more than 180 branches throughout Egypt.
- Professional management: Hemaya Fund is professionally managed by CI Capital Asset Management.
- Diversification: Hemaya provides diversification through investing in a variety of financial instruments.
|Asset Type||Maximum Allocation |
|Fixed-income instruments ||Deposits |
|||Treasury Bills |
|||Treasury Bonds |
|||Bond Repurchase Agreements (Repos) |
|Similar mutual, money-market, and fixed-income funds||20% of portfolio|
|Local equities||25% of the net asset value of the fund |
|Sector|| 25% of the equity portion of the portfolio |
|Corporate stocks and bonds for related parties ||20% of portfolio |
- Investors must be a CIB account holders
- Minimum subscription is 50 units
- A subscription fee of 0.25% is charged
- No redemption fee
For more information, please call 19666 or visit your nearest CIB branch.
Terms and conditions apply