Thabat Fund is the commercial International Bank fund with a portfolio of diversified fixed-income instruments that offers distributions quarterly.
- Long-term Investment: Thabat Fund is an open-ended fund.
- No Subscription or Redemption Fees: Returns achieved on your investments are free from upfront fees.
- Low Risk: Participate in underlying financial instruments, such as treasury and corporate bonds and other debt securities, that generate high yields with minimum risk to your capital.
- Monthly Liquidity: Daily subscriptions and monthly redemptions.
- Accessibility: Subscriptions are available until 12:00 noon daily at CIB's more than 180 branches across Egypt.*
- Tax Exemption for Corporate and Retail Customers: Corporate and retail investors earn returns free of tax.
- Automatic Reinvestment: Income from all bonds is automatically reinvested in the fund, consistently adding to its value until the fund distribution date.
- Professional Management: Thabat Fund is professionally managed by CI Capital Asset Management.
- Diversification: Thabat Fund invests in many individual bonds so that even a relatively small investment is diversified.
|Asset Type ||Maximum Allocation |
|Treasury Bonds ||100% of portfolio|
|Treasury Bills ||70% of portfolio|
|Repurchase Agreements ||70% of portfolio|
|Certificates of Deposit ||60% of portfolio|
|Corporate Bonds ||40% of portfolio|
|Time Deposits ||20% of portfolio|
|Mortgage-backed Securities ||10% of portfolio|
|Other Fixed-income or Similar Funds ||25% of portfolio|
- Minimum subscription is 250 investment certificates.
- Subscriptions are available until 12:00 noon daily.
- Applications for redemption can be presented every day until 12:00 noon and are executed on the first working Sunday of the month and settled within two working days.
- No subscription or redemption fees.
- Quarterly distributions on held units are available.
- Investors must be a CIB customer with a current account or a saving account.
For more information, please call 19666 or visit your nearest CIB branch.
Terms and conditions apply