Diversification of Fixed Income Instruments with the Possibility of Quarterly distributions
Thabat Fund Benefits:
- Long Term Investment: Thabat Fund is an open-ended fund. A unique product with daily subscriptions and monthly redemptions (first Sunday of each month).
No Subscription/ Redemption Fees: No subscription nor redemption fees. Returns achieved on your investments are free from any upfront fees.
Low Investments Risk: Thabat fund enables you to participate in underlying financial instruments such as treasury and corporate bonds and other debt securities that generate high yields with minimum risk of capital exposure.
Monthly Liquidity: An open –ended fund with daily subscriptions and monthly redemptions.
Accessibility: Daily subscriptions till 12:00 p.m. through more than 180 branches across all Egypt.
Tax Exemption for Retail and Corporate Customers: Thabat Fund returns are all exempted from taxes as per the law
Automatic Income Reinvestment: In Thabat Fund, income from all bonds could be reinvested automatically and consistently added to the value of the fund until fund distribution date.
Professional Management: Thabat Fund is professionally managed by CI Asset Management.
Diversification: Thabat Fund invests in many individual bonds so that even a relatively small investment is diversified. An assortment of secured fixed investment
|Asset Allocation||Asset Allocation %|
|Treasury Bonds||Max. of 100%|
|Treasury Bills||Max. of 70%|
|Repos||Max. of 70%|
|CD's||Max. of 60%|
|Corporate Bonds||Max. of 40%|
|Time Deposits||Max. of 20%|
|Mortgage Backed Securities||Max. of 20%|
|Other Fixed Income or Similar Funds||Max. of 20%|
Thabat Fund Features:
- Minimum subscription is 250 investment certificates
- Daily subscription till 12:00 noon
- Monthly redemption applications to be presented everyday till 12:00 noon to be executed on the first working Sunday of the month and settled within two working days
- Zero subscription and redemption fees
- Possibility of quarterly distribution on the held units
- Thabat Fund Investor should be a CIB account holder of either a current or a saving account.
*Subscriptions are closed until further notice