Combine the growth potential of Egyptian equities with the stability of fixed-income investments.
Most investors want to maximize their returns without being exposed to high risk. Takmol Fund is a balanced fund that offers the best of both worlds, equities growth and stable fixed-income investments.
- Long-term Investment: Takamol Fund is an open-ended fund.
- High Accumulated Returns with Moderate Risk: Investors achieve growth through investing in equities and stability through investing in fixed-income instruments.
- Liquidity: Customers can sell units on a weekly basis regardless of the maturity dates of the fund's fixed-income instruments.
- Accessibility: Subscriptions can be placed daily until 12:00 noon and redemptions weekly through CIB's more than 180 branches across Egypt.
- No Subscription and Redemption Fees: All subscription and redemption transactions are executed for free.
- Professional Management: Takamol Fund is professionally managed by CI Capital Asset Management.
- Balanced Diversification: Takamol Fund ticks all the boxes for a conservative investor who wants to benefit from the potential growth represented by the stock market.
|Asset Type||Maximum Allocation|
|Fixed-income Investments||40% of portfolio|
|Treasury Bills and Treasury Bonds||100% of fixed income investments|
|Corporate Bonds||60% of fixed income investments|
|Repurchase Agreements||50% of fixed income investments|
|Deposits||75% of fixed income investments|
|Money-market and Fixed-income Funds||40% of fixed income investments|
|Certificates of Deposit||20% of fixed income investments|
|Equity Investments||60% of portfolio|
|Single Sector||25% of equity investments|
|Equity Funds||20% of equity investments|
- Minimum subscription is 100 investment certificates, with no minimum thereafter.
- Takaml Balaned Fund MR Sep 2018.pdfSubscriptions are available daily until 12:00 noon, to be settled on the following working day.
- Redemption requests must be presented on the first working day in the week and are settled on the following working day.
- No subscription or redemption fees.
- Investors must be a CIB customer with a current account or a saving account.
TAKAMOL Fund fact sheet - January 2019.pdf
For more information, please call 19666 or visit your nearest CIB branch
Terms and Conditions Apply