Are you searching for ways to ease the pressure of paying for good education?
You deserve a smarter solution to fund your future.
With CIB Educational Loans, we can help you pursue a higher education that will unlock a brighter future. Whether it's for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree of your dreams, tuition fees can now be paid easily and at your convenience with CIB Educational Loans.
At CIB, we know that education is most important investment and the key to securing a better future for generations to come, which is why we're dedicated to making education more accessible to all families.
Key Features & Benefits of CIB Educational Loans:
- Preferential interest rate
- 50% admin fees discount
- Loan amount reaching up to EGP 150,000
- Flexible repayment tenor of up to 5 years
- Interest rates ranging from 14.5% to 17.5%
- Life insurance during the loan repayment period
- 48-hour approval process and minimal documentation required
CIB & Nexford University Partnership
Have you given up on pursuing the MBA you've always wanted? Did the cost and your daily responsibilies get in your way? It's time to revive that dream with CIB and Nexford University. This partnership will help you finance your degree with a high loan amount and flexible repayment plan up to 8 years, while you study online at your convinience.
Don't wait to kick-start your future, click here to apply online now and enjoy 50% discount on admin fees.
- Enjoy special interest rates starting from 13.5% to 23.5%
- Receive life insurance coverage during your loan repayment period
- Repay the loan at your convenience through monthly installments over a 12 to 96-month period
- Make monthly payments with ease through more than 200 branches and more than 400 cash deposit machines
- Availability of loans secured by certificates of deposit or time deposits
What are the required documents?
- Copy of a valid national identification card
- Recent telephone, electricity or gas utility bill (maximum three months)
Proof of income
- Salary Transfer statement (No additional required documents)
- For non-salary transfer, a recent HR Letter or three salary slips or bank statements of the last six months.
Self-employed individuals with CIB Business Banking relation:
- Last six months' account statement (personal or corporate)
- Original commercial register or work permit.
*Possible requirement of additional documents
Nexford is an online American university offering undergraduate and graduate learners a wide range of degrees and certificates in business, technology and management.
Visit Nexford website to learn more
To apply online for CIB loan, Click here
Terms and Conditions Apply