With CIB wide network of branches and in diversified spots throughout the country, CIB ATMs provide you with convenience of Self Service Banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ATM services Go ahead and try the smooth experience through the following services:
Usage Tips:All you need to do is to insert your debit/Credit Card into the nearest ATM machines. And then enter the assigned PIN where the ATM will allow you to make entries for Withdrawals or bill payment, also you can easily make deposits into account or settle your credit card or loans without the need of card or PIN.
Upon completion of your transaction, you can get receipt with the details of the transaction.
For your own safety, please read these ATM safety tips.
- Your ATM card is protected by a Personal Identification Number (PIN), keeping your money safe
- Keep your card in a safe place
- Memorize your PIN, Never write the PIN down on anything in your wallet or on the card itself
- When selecting a PIN, avoid numbers that relate to your personal information. For example, do not use your birthday date or telephone number
- Immediately report lost or stolen card, call our 24/7 Call Center on 19666 or through Online Banking Service
- Observe your surroundings before using an ATM
- Shield the keyboard so anyone waiting to use the ATM cannot see you enter your PIN
- Take your cash, card and receipt away immediately
- If you see anyone or anything suspicious, cancel your transaction and Contact CIB Call Center on 19666 immediately
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Card-less Service?
The Card-less service enables customers to make small cash deposits or settle Credit Card over ATMs without the need of plastic card or PIN code.
What is the required data to make Card-less deposit?
Credit Card number in case of credit card settlement Or account number in case of deposit into account
- The depositor mobile number
Is there a daily limit of deposit?
Yes, the daily limit is EGP 5,000 per account or card.
What is the Bill Payment service?
The service enables ATM users to pay their several types of bills and recharge their prepaid mobile lines.
What are the cards that can be used to pay bill or Recharge Mobile Lines?
The service is available for all CIB cards (Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Cards). Also, the service is available for Non-CIB MasterCard.
When is the invoice collected?
The service is available in real time mode, or based on the biller system.
Tuition Fee Payment
Pay your tuition fee through CIB ATMs, free of charge, using the below eligible cards:
- All CIB Cards are accepted (Debit card, Credit Card, Prepaid Cards and ISIC card) that are linked to EGP accounts.
- None CIB MasterCards (Non-chip) that are linked to EGP accounts.
- For the list of available universities, click here
- For more information about the service and the payment procedure, click here
- CIB ATMs are now Visually Impaired Friendly, first time in Egypt.
- 100 ATMs from CIB now include audio guidance for the visually impaired providing them with the ability to use all the ATM functions to finish their day-to-day banking unassisted.