What is CIB Business Online?
- CIB Business Online is our upgraded digital channel for our corporate & business banking customers.
- It unifies several digital channels such as Cash Online, Trade Online, Corporate Portal, and e-ACH Direct Debit, in addition to the new service of Supply Chain Finance.
What is significant about CIB Business Online?
- It is one of the top-notch digital platforms worldwide.
- It is a unified platform for several digital channels.
- It combines the complex formula of providing both maximum security through the One Time Password (OTP) and the ultimate flexibility that allows access through various devices e.g. desktops, laptops, mobiles, tablets, etc.
- It secures lower costs by providing cheaper fees and charges, compared to the manual execution of your transactions through the branches.
- It grants more safety by helping eliminating the risk of theft or data leakage upon manually executing your transactions.
- It is more efficient and timesaving as it allows you to execute your transactions from anywhere, at any time without the need of physical presence.
What are CIB Business Online's main features?
- One Portal: A more-friendly single portal encompassing four of our very important digital channels
- Cash Management Services: Online processing and monitoring of cash operations, transfers and account balances
- Trade Finance Services: Few steps to conduct your international transactions online; complete, review, submit and receive.
- Reporting: Instant running of reports on all transactions in various formats to ensure spot reconciliation.
- Supply Chain Finance Services: A platform that serves buyers and suppliers where suppliers are granted lending facilities (Receivables Finance & Invoice Discounting).
- Compatibility: Easily accessing the portal through various devices, including PCs, laptops, smart phones and tablets.
- 24/7: Web-based portal that allows for a 24/7 accessibility with high availability.
- Real-Time Update: Ongoing and real-time updates on transactions.
- Robust Multi-Layer Security: Highest security standards that allow for multiple layers and include the use of OTP tokens.
- Task Assigning Tool: Ability to assign specific transactions/tasks to certain users across different matrix levels.
- Searching for a Specific Account/Beneficiary: Ease to search through long lists of existing account numbers/beneficiary names.
- System Integrations: Strong solid system integration with all CIB core banking systems to guarantee ease of processing transactions on spot.
When will I be migrated to CIB Business Online?
- If you are a user of Cash Online only, you will be migrated starting October 22nd 2017, over a period of 90 days.
- If you are a user of either Trade Online &/or a Trade Online & Cash Online, you will be instantly migrated to the new portal on October 22nd, 2017.
How do I get access to CIB Business Online?
Will I lose access to the old digital platform?
In line with your enrollment to the new platform, you will no longer have access to the old platform.
Do I have to issue a new username and password?
- To log in without the OTP: use the same username and password that you are currently using on Cash Online and/or Trade Online. This is in addition to the Company ID that you will receive through an email from CIB or through the messages sent on the Cash Online and/or Trade Online existing portals.
- To log in with the OTP: use the same username and password that you are currently using on Cash Online and/or Trade Online. Additionally, your OTP token will generate password every time you log in. This is in addition to the Company ID that you will receive through an email from CIB.
- For Company ID: you will receive your company's abbreviated name through an e-mail from CIB or through the messages sent on the Cash Online and/or Trade Online existing portals.
- For the OTP Hard or Soft Tokens: you will receive the hard token via courier, while the soft tokens is an application under the name "CIB Corporate OTP" that you can easily download from Apple Store or Google Play for Android devices.
Can I use the same
security token I am currently using on the existing digital channels?
OTP Hard and Soft
Tokens will replace your current “USB Tokens”.
How can I learn using CIB Business Online?
To get more information about CIB Business Online and learn how to use it, please check the below
For further details on the below, please check with your relationship manager or your e-business officer.
- YouTube Tutorial Videos & Presentations CIB Egypt
- On demand CIB's in-house training
- On demand live WebEx Sessions -On the phone training where the trainer will allow you access to his computer screen.
- On demand appointment with the Technical Team.
To whom I can contact if something goes wrong?
|Portal ||Contact Number|
|Business Banking |
What shall I do if I am not migrated to CIB Business Online?
- If you are a current user of Trade Online only or both Cash Online and Trade Online, please revert back to "email@example.com" or "firstname.lastname@example.org" to ensure your migration to the new channel.
- If you are a current user of Cash Online only, please proceed with your business as usual on Cash Online, noting that migration is still in process.
For more inquiries/details, please contact your relationship managers.
You should e-mail your relationship manager and the GTS team on "email@example.com" &/or firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the requested digital channel, company name, and customer number. The team shall closely follow up with the internal concerned parties and your esteemed company to finalize all the pending issues; if any.
What shall I do if I need to reset my OTP password? / What shall I do if I received my OTP but it was not activated? / What shall I do if I am facing any problem with my OTP?
You can reach our dedicated teams at 3747-2442.
What shall I do if I did not receive my OTP hard token?
Please contact your relationship manager or our dedicated teams by e-mail to "email@example.com" or "firstname.lastname@example.org". The team will closely follow up with your good selves until you receive your OTP.
What shall I do in case of losing my OTP device or it was lost/stolen?
You can contact your relationship manager or our dedicated teams by e-mail to "email@example.com" or "firstname.lastname@example.org". The team will closely follow up with your good selves to ensure stopping the lost/stolen OTP and replacing it with a new one.
What shall I do if one of the company's employees quits work?
You should e-mail your relationship manager or the GTS team on "email@example.com" &/or "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the employee's details. The team will take all the necessary actions to stop his/her token and issue a new one for his/her replacement after receiving written authorized request from the company.
How do I register my OTP?
Please check "CIB Business Online - How to register OTP?" Video on CIB Egypt YouTube page &/or call us at 37472442.
What shall I do if I am facing any problems with logging in to CIB Business Online?
You can communicate your problem to our dedicated teams by e-mail to "GTS.SUPPORT@cibeg.com".
What shall I do if I forget my Password?
Submit your login username to the GTS Support Team by e-mail to "GTS.Support@cibeg.com" and they will reset your password and resend it to your e-mail.
What shall I do if I want to change my password?
Go to "Change Profile" and change your password.
How do I Log In?
Please check the "CIB Business Online - How to Login?" Video on CIB YouTube page "CIB Egypt".
What shall I do if any transaction requested via CIB Business Online is not executed or delayed?
You should send an e-mail to "email@example.com" &/or "firstname.lastname@example.org" with pending transaction/s. Our team shall investigate the matter further and will closely follow up with your company until transaction is successfully executed.
What shall I do if I submitted a wrong transaction?
You should submit a secure e-mail order with the wrongly submitted transaction to stop its execution. Our team will try to stop the wrong transaction depending on CIB's internal procedures and policies.
What shall I do if I am facing any problems while executing transactions on CIB Business Online?
You can contact our dedicated teams based on the problem type you are facing:
Cash Management Transactions: email@example.com
Trade Finance Transactions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Issues: GTS.SUPPORT@cibeg.com
You can also contact our dedicated officers on their mobile numbers, which are provided on the platform homepage.
What shall I do if I find missing or wrong data while logging in to CIB Business Online?
Please clear your browser cache/cookies history first. If the problem persists, you should e-mail the GTS team on "email@example.com" &/or "firstname.lastname@example.org" highlighting the wrong or missing data. The team shall instantly work on rectifying any errors or completing any missing data.