In collaboration with meeza Digital
Your Mobile is your Wallet!
With CIB Smart Wallet, you can perform all financial transactions securely using your phone!
Send money, pay bills, purchase online, and more with CIB Smart Wallet!
How Can I Use my CIB Smart Wallet?
If you live far away from your family, work in another governorate, or need money for an urgent situation, you can use the Smart Wallet application to send or receive money to/from any other wallet in Egypt. It's easy, secure, and fast!
Renew your car license, donate to charities, or pay your mobile, ADSL, or utility bills easily and securely through the Fawry Services tab on your Smart Wallet.
Click here to take a look at all the billers you'll find on CIB Smart Wallet.
Watch the following video for more details on the Smart Wallet's Mobile Recharge feature.
Want to buy something online but don't own a credit card or don't want to disclose its information?
With CIB Smart Wallet, purchasing online is easily done with the instant issuance of a virtual card with your desired amount. Issue an online card for any website or application worldwide, with just a few clicks!
Purchase at the Merchant of your choice
Enjoy buying goods and services from the merchant of your choice using your mobile by scanning the QR code available at the cashier.
Enjoy the new purchase experience by scanning any merchant with the "meeza Digital" QR code and using your wallet.
Life is easier with CIB Smart Wallet. Save all your usual payments, merchants, family, and friends to your "Favorites" to make your payments even faster!
Where Do I Start?
- Visit any CIB Branch or Authorized Banking Agent Store to register for free! To start using your wallet:
- Fill in the Smart Wallet registration form. All you need is your valid national ID and mobile number.
- You will receive your Smart Wallet activation code and download link in an SMS
- Download the application, from either Google Play or App Store
- Set your wallet password, and you're ready to go
Once you are active, visit any ATM in Egypt or Authorized Banking Agent store to load your wallet and start using it!
*You do not need to have a CIB bank account to have a CIB Smart Wallet
*The mobile number used to register should be owned by the identical name used to register to Smart Wallet.
Self-register to CIB Smart Wallet now!
All you have to do is:
- If you’re a CIB customer and would like to register on smart wallet and link any of CIB cards (credit/debit) to easily load your wallet you need to:
- Send the following in an SMS from your registered mobile number at the bank to 4435: national ID number # the last 4 digits of your card’s number
- Example: 29012345678912#1234
- If you are not a CIB customer:
- Send the following in an SMS to 4435: national ID
- Example: 29012345678912
Terms and conditions for Digital -registration:
- The SMS should be sent using the mobile number (registered at the bank) you want to register to CIB Smart Wallet with.
- The national ID must be valid.
- You do not need to have a CIB bank account to have a CIB Smart Wallet
- The mobile number used to register should be registered to the submitted national ID number at the telecommunication company's side
- After sending the SMS, the bank will activate your wallet within 3 working days.
- If you receive a rejection SMS, it is due to one of the below reasons:
- Another mobile wallet is registered to your mobile number
- The mobile number is not registered to your National ID at the telecommunication company's side.
- Three mobile wallets are registered to your National ID
- If you are not a CIB customer, after successful registration, you are required to visit one of the Authorized Banking Agents (click here) within 90 days to complete your registration process. If you do not do this, your Smart Wallet will be closed. This step is not required by existing CIB customers.
- CIB customer: Your CIB card will be linked to your wallet within 7 working days from your wallet's activation.
Smart Wallet limit is:
- Maximum Wallet Balance Limit: EGP 50,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Limit: EGP 30,000
- Maximum Monthly Transaction Limit: EGP 50,000
We have a dedicated 24/7 call center to serve you – call 19716 for any inquiry
For more information about the service and how to register, please visit CIB Smart Wallet FAQs
CIB Smart Wallet Application
CIB Smart Wallet Pricing
Terms and Conditions
Car License Renewal through Smart Wallet – FAQs.
If your mobile number is a corporate line, please click here to know how to apply
Terms and conditions apply