CIB banking services on the go!
it’s easier than ever to take care of your banking needs on the go
Our newly revamped Internet Banking service gives you more control over your transactions and allows you to monitor your finances at home, in the office, and on the road. Navigation and usability have been improved to provide a smoother and more enjoyable experience. Thanks to our new upgrade, you can also access our Internet banking portal on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
To start enjoying our new platform today, just log into your account online!
View your information
You can bank from the comfort of your computer and your smartphone with CIB's comprehensive Internet banking solutions. With CIB Internet Banking you can
- View the balances of your Accounts, Credit Cards, Deposits, Loans, and Mutual Funds
- View transactions on your Accounts, Credit Cards, and Mutual Funds
- View, print, and save monthly or quarterly Accounts and Credit Cards statements
- View supplementary accounts including joint, minor, and grant accounts as well as those over which you have power of attorney
- Track spending – Monitor your spending easily using the new "My Money" tool. Label and group your transactions to easily review them and understand where your money's going.
- Easily keep track of past, present, and future transaction with our easy-to-read calendar view.
- Receive notifications – Customize your notification settings to bring important news to the homepage of your CIB Internet Banking account.
You can safely conduct the following transactions
- Transfer money between your CIB accounts
- Transfer money to other CIB accounts as well as external accounts both in Egypt and abroad*
- Settle your Credit Card statements and those of other card holders
- Make donations to charity*
- Schedule one-time and recurring transactions for specific dates
- Make Quick Payments – Now you have the option to organize your routine transactions in one convenient location, making it easier to initiate transfers using your OTP token.*
Easily initiate the following requests online:
- Request a checkbook for your current account
- Add supplementary accounts connected to your primary account
- Update your official contact information*
- Send inquiries, suggestions, or complaints to our customer service representatives
- Change the limits on your supplementary credit cards
- View your request history – Easily view the status of your open requests to CIB including inquiries, transaction disputes, checkbook requests, and more. Review past requests at any time.
*Certain transactions completed online require a Higher Authentication One Time Password (OTP) Token in addition to your username and password when performing third-party transfers outside of your account. When you subscribe to this free service, you will be able to generate an OTP token via the Soft Token OTP app (available through the App Store and Google Play). You may also request a hard token device, which will be delivered to your preferred CIB branch (Announced CIB fees and charges will apply). To apply for either a soft or a hard token OTP, visit your nearest CIB branch and complete the OTP application form. You can also learn more about this service at cibeg.com.
This is in addition to many other available features at the tip of your fingers.
Register for CIB Internet Banking Today!
Do you have questions, comments, or feedback about our new portal? Share it with us through Suggestion/Inquiry form through your Internet Banking account. For complaints, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our website, www.cibeg.com and click on "Internet Banking", which can be found under the "Online Services" tab
- On the Internet Banking service page, click "Register New User".
- Use your 16-digit Debit or Credit Card number and its 4-digit PIN and set your password and username
- Review and agree to the terms and conditions and complete your registration.
Now and till September 2020, you can register to the Online banking service without the need to sign the e-banking terms and conditions at the branch. To do so, simply follow the above steps noting that you must sign the e-banking terms and conditions at any time within this permitted period to avoid service suspension
For more support, please watch the Internet Banking Registration Demo
Register now to the Internet Banking Service to get
access to your banking accounts from anywhere 24/7
With CIB Internet Banking, you can benefit from the following:
Terms and conditions apply