What is CIB Smart Wallet?
The CIB Smart Wallet is a secure and easy-to-use mobile application that allows you to make payments quickly using your phone. Through the Smart Wallet you can:
- Purchase online by issuing an online card, you don't need to use your credit or debit cards
- Send & receive money to any other wallet in Egypt
- Purchase from merchants by scanning their QR code and paying directly with your mobile
- Top-up and pay your mobile bills
- Pay your bills: utility, internet, car license renewal, etc.
Registration to CIB Smart Wallet is free. To register, you don't need a CIB account, everyone can register to CIB Smart Wallet using only their valid national ID.
All you need to do is send an SMS from your mobile!
For non-CIB customers, send your full National ID number in an SMS to 4435. Example: 29012345678912
For CIB customers, you can send your National ID number and the last 4 digits of your CIB card , to link it & easily load your wallet ,to 4435, in the following sequence: national ID#last 4 digits. Example: 29012345678912#1234
- Your mobile wallet will be activated within 3 working days.
- Please make sure your national ID is valid
- Make sure that the mobile number you used to register to Smart Wallet is registered at the telecommunication company using your name and matches your National ID number.
- You can have up to three mobile wallets on different mobile numbers registered under your national ID
- This service is available for CIB & Non CIB customers
For more information, please visit: https://bit.ly/3dpw5vp
Watch the video below to know how to register to Smart Wallet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aisbo3ib3g
What is the Smart Wallet Online feature?
Shop online securely with the CIB Smart Wallet's online feature as it allows you to immediately issue a secure virtual card and make online purchases easier
Receive 10% discount with a maximum of EGP 100 when you use your CIB Smart Wallet Online feature on JUMIA.
How can I use or issue this card?
Launch the CIB Smart Wallet application
Select "Online Card" from the homepage screen
Enter the amount you wish to have on the card, and make sure that the wallet is loaded with the mentioned amount
Confirm card issuance
The confirmation page will contain the card number, expiry date and CVV
Insert the details (card number, expiry date and CVV) when checking out on the JUMIA application or website
Once you complete your purchase from JUMIA using your online card issued from your smart wallet , you will instantly get 10% discount up to 100 EGP on your order .
Terms and conditions apply