All transfers completed through Internet and Mobile Banking are free of charge except for transfers outside of CIB, which are subject to the following fees:
Transfers in Egyptian Pound inside Egypt: Waived until June 30th, 2022
• Commission: 0.1% of the amount with a minimum of EGP 20
• Swift Charges: Equivalent to USD 2.5 through Online Banking. The charges are equivalent to USD 5 if executed through CIB branches
• Beneficiary Bank Fees: EGP 15
Transfers in a foreign currency outside Egypt:
• Commission: 0.15% from the amount with a minimum of USD 10
• Swift Charges: Equivalent to USD 10 through Online Banking. The charges are equivalent to USD 20 if executed through CIB branches
• Beneficiary Bank Fees: Based on the beneficiary bank's fees and charges. The USD equivalent is calculated upon execution and is based on CIB’s daily currency free market rate
• If the transfer is conducted through IPN to one of the banks participating in the Instant Payment Network, the commission will be 0.2% with a minimum of EGP 10 and a maximum of EGP 50
Card issuance fees are waived until June 30th, 2022. Afterwards, the following fees will apply:Afterwards, the following fees apply:
Cash Withdrawal Fees:
The Smart Wallet is free of charge. There are no monthly, annual or maintenance fees.
However, please keep in mind that there are separate fees charged according to each transaction you make. For example, if you use your Smart Wallet to send money, issue online cards and more, additional fees may apply.
Please see the price list below, or visit the CIB website for more information.
- Registration: Free
- Renewal: Free
- Cash-in (Deposit) ATM: Free
- Cash-in (Deposit) Agent: Free
- Cash-Out - Agent: 1.5% with min. EGP 3
- Cash-out - ATM: 1% with min. EGP 3
- Send Money (person-to-person): 1% with min. EGP 2
- Bill Payment (Fawry Services): Consumer fees apply
- Payment to Merchant: Free
- Online Card Issuance: Fixed EGP 5 on issuance + mark-up fee same as other prepaid cards.
**The Send Money fees are 100% waived until June 30th, 2022.
The monthly installment dates will be as follows:
For loan installments with repayment dates starting the 1st until the15th of each month, the first installment after the postponement will be due in November, 2020
For loan installments with repayment dates starting the 16th of each month, the first installment after the postponement will be due in October, 2020
The installments will be due on the same dates of the agreed upon payment plan stated in the initial contract.
*Please get in contact with the Bank to know the Quarterly, Semi-annual and Annual repayment due dates