The limit for a single transaction is EGP 25,000. The daily limits for all transaction types are as follows:
You can register to Online Banking using one of the below methods:
The Smart Wallet limits are as follows:
The daily limits for all transaction types are as follows:
The Smart Wallet is free of charge. There are no monthly, annual or maintenance fees.
However, please keep in mind that there are separate fees charged according to each transaction you make. For example, if you use your Smart Wallet to send money, issue online cards and more, additional fees may apply.
Please see the price list below, or visit the CIB website for more information.
- Registration: Free
- Renewal: Free
- Cash-in (Deposit) ATM: Free
- Cash-in (Deposit) Agent: Free
- Cash-Out - Agent: 1.5% with min. EGP 3
- Cash-out - ATM: 1% with min. EGP 3
- Send Money (person-to-person): 1% with min. EGP 2
- Bill Payment (Fawry Services): Consumer fees apply
- Payment to Merchant: Free
- Online Card Issuance: Fixed EGP 5 on issuance + mark-up fee same as other prepaid cards.
**The Send Money fees are 100% waived until June 30th, 2022.
Displaying 21-40 of 45 results