A number of core values embody the way in which CIB employees work together to deliver effective results for our customers and community.
- Exemplify the highest standards of personal and professional ethics in all aspects of our business.
- Be honest and open at all times.
- Stand up for one’s convictions as well as accept responsibility for one’s own mistakes.
- Comply fully with the letter and spirit of the laws, rules and practices that govern CIB’s business in Egypt and abroad.
- Say what we do and do what we say.
- Our clients are at the center of our activities and their satisfaction is our ultimate objective.
- Our success is dependent upon our ability to provide the best products and services to our clients; we are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals and be the best at what they do.
- Since our inception as the first joint venture bank in Egypt, CIB has been a pioneer in the financial services industry. We believe innovation is a core competitive advantage and promote it accordingly.
- We strive to lead the Egyptian financial services industry to a higher level of performance in serving the millions of Egyptians who remain under-served or un-banked.
- Discipline and perseverance govern our actions so as to achieve outstanding results for our clients and outstanding returns for our stakeholders.
- Seeking service excellence guides our commitment to our clients.
- We work with our clients to reach their current goals while anticipating and planning for their future objectives.
- We collaborate, listen and share information openly within CIB and with our partners, clients and shareholders.
- Each one of us consistently represents CIB’s total corporate image.
- There is only one CIB in the eyes of our clients.
- We value and respect one another’s cultural backgrounds and unique perspectives.
Diversity Commitment Statement
Commercial International Bank, EGYPT (CIB) is an inclusive financial organization. CIB sustains a diverse workplace powered with voices from different age groups, backgrounds, personalities and capabilities. CIB is a positive, supportive working environment providing equal opportunity to all segments of the society and values the culture of difference.
Respect to the Individual:
- We respect the individual whether an employee, a client, a shareholder or a member of the communities in which we live and operate.
- We treat one another with dignity and respect and take time to answer questions and respond to concerns.
- We firmly believe each individual must feel free to make suggestions and offer constructive criticism.
- CIB is a meritocracy, where all employees have equal opportunity for development and advancement based only on their merits.
Anti-Harassment Commitment Statement
Commercial International Bank, EGYPT (CIB) has zero tolerance towards any verbal or nonverbal harassment conduct within and among its employees.
Verbal Harassment refers to offensive comments regarding origin, race, color, religion, disability or appearance. Nonverbal Harassment, on the other hand, includes distribution, display or discussion of any written or graphic material that ridicules or indicates hostility toward the other.
All CIB members (staff and/or customers) are treated with respect and dignity.
- CIB focuses on business etiquette with our clients and has strict policies governing mannerism.
- Peculiarity of manner in behavior, speech, actions, dress code, etc.