By calling 19666, customers can tend to their banking needs while on the move at any time of day. CIB's interactive voice-response (IVR) technology allows customers to perform all kinds of banking activities seamlessly, with a team of highly-trained customer service representatives on standby to help at all times.
CIB’s Phone Banking services offer easy and convenient ways to manage your money and carry out your transactions, at any time and from any place. The transactions available to you include but are not limited to:
• Checking your account and card balances
• Checking the latest currency rates
• Transfering money between your CIB accounts
• Settling your credit card bills instantly
• Paying bills and recharge mobile phones*
• Requesting a new checkbook
• Making charitable donations
• Activating your cards
• Changing/setting your card's Personal Identification Number (PIN)
• Set your favorites menu by adding your frequent transactions or inquiries**
*For your security, these services require One Time Password.
**This feature allows our customers to set any of the below services on a favorite menu:
• Account balance inquiry
• Credit card settlement
• Fund transfer between your accounts at CIB
• Bill payment and mobile recharge
• Credit Card payment information
• Accounts and cards movements
Customers can set up to seven services on their favorite menu.
The steps to set a service up in your favorite menu are as follows:
1- When successfully completing one of the above services, you will be given the option to set this transaction as a favorite.
2- During the following call, you will be able to press the hash key (#) to access your favorite menu once you successfully log in to the IVR self-service.
Quick dialer guide:
Account balance inquiry:
• Kindly press 1 1 1
Card balance inquiry:
• Kindly press 1 2 1
Account movement inquiry
• Kindly press 1 1 1
Card movement inquiry
• Kindly press 1 2 5
• Kindly press 1 2 2
• Kindly press 1 4. Please note that OTP is required.
IVR Self-Service Registration
1. Call 19666
2. Follow the menu prompts to access the Accounts and Cards menu
3. Enter your active CIB debit or credit card number and PIN.
4. Set your Phone Banking PIN.
In order to obtain information on the products and services a given Customer is using, or to conduct any transactions, it is necessary to be verified using the automated attended IVR service.
The Customer defines the PIN in the automatic IVR service, without the Customer Service Officers' participation, only the Customer knows his/her IVR PIN – during the verification process in the automatic IVR service, the Customer types in, on the phone's keypad the four digits password These digits should not be disclosed to the Bank's personnel.
Please do not reveal your IVR PIN to any third parties. If, for some reason, your PIN has been disclosed, please block it immediately and define a new one – one phone call to the Customer Service officers will do that.
With CIB Phone Banking, highly trained customer service representatives are always available to help you:
• Activate your cards
• Deactivate lost or stolen cards
• Lodge complaints, requests, or inquiries
• Arrange delivery appointments for plastic cards
• Update your personnel information
• Get informed on CIB’s latest products and offerings
CIB Acquiring (Merchant support):
Need assistance with your CIB POS, want to apply for new POS, please call our dedicated officers on CIB acquiring line (00202) 24565999 available 24 hours..
Our officers offer you a variety of services:
- Handle merchants' complaints and inquiries
- Manual authorization
and much more..
CIB Phone Banking Channels at your service 24 hours 7 days a week, Just dial the following numbers: CIB Call Center 19666 , International number (00202) 19666 and Acquiring line (00202) 24565999